Has HR Summit Melbourne been postponed to a later date?
With evolving public health risks, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Human Resources Director HR Summit Melbourne from 28-29 July 2020 to 27-28 July 2021. Kindly note that we made the decision in abundance of caution and care for the safety of all our attendees, sponsors, speakers and employees. New event details will be communicated via email and on https://www.hcamag.com/au. We will be advising new agenda changes as soon as they become available.
How will the change of dates affect my booking?
All event tickets and sponsorship agreements will automatically be transferred to the new date. New event details will be communicated via email. If you have any questions about this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8437 4722.
Can I share my event ticket with a colleague?
If you are unable to attend the event, we are happy to transfer your ticket to a colleague FOC.
I am a speaker and have made travel arrangements, who do I contact?
If you have made travel arrangements please contact your travel agent or airline to cancel your booking. For any other questions, you can contact us on email@example.com or call 02 8437 4722.
Which measurements are you taking to ensure the safety at future events?
Following the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and our medical consultants, we will be taking additional precautions at all future events including:
- Providing additional sanitising hand rub dispensers in prominent event locations
- Working in unison with event partners to increase frequency of cleaning and sanitation of event locations
- Monitoring the health and travel status of all employees and speakers
- Communicating hygiene best practices to delegates, speakers and staff members
- Ensuring that we have additional medical personnel at event sites who monitor the health and well-being of all attendees
For any other questions, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org