Gone are the days of lunchroom chat and overhearing colleague’s phone calls. But some employers have found new ways to imitate the unconscious learning that occurs in a natural, organic, sometimes indirect way in an office.
- How do you stop people missing out on information communication and knowledge transfer?
- Peer-to-peer learning in an era of remote work
- What are the alternatives to traditional “talking head” training?
- How to facilitate organic knowledge transfer and knowledge sharing?
- Quick-hit and bite-sized microlearning delivery
- Prompting employees to engage with, absorb and retain learning content