Mental and physical wellbeing continues to be a top priority after prolonged periods of remote work and constant uncertainty but what does wellbeing look like in a high-pressure work environment? In this session, hear how the Department of Transport has have supported their employees to prioritise their wellbeing at work and to achieve work-life balance.
- Navigating employee anxiety, stress, and burnout
- How to drive the conversation on mental health across all levels of the organisation
- Examples of successful wellbeing initiatives on a budget
- Developing empathy and communication skills in middle managers
- Understanding what truly matters for employees to bring their best selves to work