While pay raises and bonuses may be off the cards for now, our panellists [insert company names] are maintaining employee engagement through a creative total rewards strategy that includes flexibility, training, benefits, wellbeing and time off. Here is how they do it.
- Finding the right mix between monetary and non-monetary rewards
- How to assess your current approach to rewards, remuneration and performance
- Who should receive your rewards, and what should they be rewarded for?
- How to structure and communicate flexible work arrangements
- Work life balance benefits: flexible schedules and job sharing schemes
- Creative and innovative rewards and benefits employees love