Facing our human tendency to judge competency based on assumptions not facts. How to find, value and amplify the silent skills all around us for next level leadership.
- Why working with diverse, difficult or different people fast tracks careers and results
- How we unconsciously determine the potential of those around us
- How logic and intellect can get in the way of progress and potential
- Why our skills and experience are part of the problem and what to do about it
- Why the ‘traditional’ push for diversity is making things worse
- Why the world is ready for a new leader and how to get there